Friday, February 6, 2015

Call Me, Gluten Free!




February 2, 2014 marked one of the most important days in my life. 1 year ago I decided that I was going to give the gluten free diet a chance. And as you can clearly see I am not deprived of any incredible foods!

Prior to adopting a gluten free lifestyle I suffered from migraines almost weekly. Migraines so severe that I would wake up out of my sleep sobbing at the pain. I prayed one night and told God that I would be okay going through this pain if He revealed to me a way to help someone else and change someone else's life when I finally found a remedy. Little did I know the remedy was right around the corner and a few short months after that prayer I became gluten free.

I also had ADD that I took vyvanse for daily, a medication to treat ADD/ADHD for the 2 years prior to becoming gluten free. I remember praying to God a year before that about getting of my medication and I felt him say "If you take care of your health, I will take care of your ADD." He blew my mind a year later when that promise was answered. I had no idea that both health issues were a result of the same intolerance.

There many are more things I could say about the empowerment of a gluten free diet and how it has changed my life but that would just read as another blog post. So I want to get personal. Bob Goff has his cell phone number in the back of Love Does one of my favorite books. He writes that the most influential people in his life where the ones who were available. So here I am asking the Lord to bless me one more time with the opportunity to serve people through nutritional empowerment.

My number is 407-443-1294. Call me about your health issues regardless of the similarities or differences we may have. Through this I promise to pray for you and encourage you in the best way I know how to. Lets get you healthy so you can live the life you have always dreamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment