Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why Beautiful Brain?


I currently have a blog called "Beautiful Feet" which is where I write about my spiritual journey. I fell in love with the name after reading the verse Romans 10:15 "Beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel."

About 1 month ago I chose to read a book recommended by my doctor called "Grain Brain". This incredible book gave me a reason to call my brain beautiful and I plan to use this blog to tell you why.
Here are a few fun facts about me:

1. For the past 2 1/2 years I have taken 40mg per day of Vyvanse (a drug used to assist with ADD/ADHD)
2. For the past 4 years I have had migraines that would wake me up out of my sleep and put me in tears almost every time. 
3. My entire life I have struggled with anxiety and a hot temper both of which have controlled me at times and have caused others and myself lots of heart ache. 

Today I am free from all of those sicknesses and burdens by simply choosing a gluten free lifestyle. Each day I become more passionate about sharing my testimony so please join me as I share my journey to becoming healthier and happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment