Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Migraine Log: Keep track of your habits

This simple test may just be the answer to your migraines. When I was able to keep track of my migraines I was able to find a direct correlation between my high on carb days and my migraines. Print this easy checklist to see if any of these simple acts are causing your headaches and migraines.


Migraine Log

Mon
Tues
Wed
Thur
Fri
Sat
Sun
Balance (Check Yes)







Did you get 6-8 hours of sleep?







Did you drink at least half of your body weight in fluid oz of water?







Did you eat breakfast?







Did you eat protein?







Did you eat veggies? (Lots of greens?)







Did you take a multivitamin?







Gluten (Check No)







Pizza







Donut/Bagels







Cereal 







Bread







Pasta







Baked goods







Other gluten containing products







 
Directions: Print out and use for 1 week. Look for patterns in your daily habits. The top should be most/all yes’s and the bottom should be most/all no’s. I am not a doctor only a person with a testimony and a heart to serve others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment